WHAT LINER DO I NEED?
- It depends on the product you haul
- The condition of the floor
- How many loads per day
- The condition of your floors and sidewalls
WHAT WIDTH SHOULD I GET?
- QuickSilver & Durapro liners are available in 8', 10' , 12' widths
- It depends on how much coverage you would like to prevent materials from sticking on the sidewalls and prevent wear & protect the truck box.
- Even the 8' wide will go up the side of the box approximately 6" high on each side and steel or aluminum coverstrips would be installed to prevent product from getting behind the liner
- Most of our customers prefer the 12 foot wide liners as it gives the most coverage for the floor & sidewalls of the truck box
- Liners are available in 4' wide also for lining livebottom trailers, headers or tailgates etc
WHAT THICKNESS SHOULD I GET?
- If you are hauling hot asphalt, a 1/2" thick Quicksilver liner would be needed
- It also depends on the floor condition if it's worn or wavey a thicker liner is recommended
- It depends on the product you haul or intend to haul
If you could fill out the contact form, we will be more than glad to help you determine which liner is best for your needs and at that point, we will give you a cost analysis. Please phone for any questions: 1-877-368-3097, or 406-293-3097.